The homes are complemented by an array of lifestyle amenities and conveniences, designed for your comfort and joy. At the heart of Windsor Troika – like all our other projects – is top-notch quality. Over the years, we at Windsor Group have developed well-tested and proven construction techniques that ensure greater quality and greater value -for a lifetime!
1. RCC framed structure 2. Wiener Berger- Porotherm Clay blocks masonry 200 MM Exterior Walls,100 MM Interior walls.
1. Common Lobby – Granite/and Anti-Skid Vitrified Tiles 2. Internal Staircase – Ground floor to terrace floor – Granite 3. Living/dining/kitchen and all bedrooms – Vitrified Tiles (800 x 1200 MM & 600 x 1200 MM) 4. Toilets – Premium Matt Finish Ceramic Tiles for floors, designer Ceramic Tiles for wall dadoing – up to false ceiling 5. Utility – Premium anti-skid Ceramic Tiles 6. Balcony – Flooring similar to that of the adjoining room 8. Car Parks – Concrete flooring
1. Main Door - Engineered frame with engineered wood with Veneer Skin Finish - Internal Doors – Engineered frame with engineered wood with laminate shutter.Sumai Doors from Space Wood. 2. Three track L G & ENCRAFT UPVC sliding shutters with mosquito mesh.
1. External Walls – Asian Paint – Ultima Apex Emulsion and Enamel paint as per Arch Scheme/Flat. 2. Internal Walls – Asian Paint Emulsion for internal walls and for ceilings.
1. Internal Walls – Emulsion for internal walls and distemper for ceilings
1. In toilets and corridors
1. Sanitary fittings: Queo EWC, hot & cold shower mixer, wash basin mixer 2. Granite under counter wash basins 3. All CP fittings are of Queo
1. Reticulated gas piping
1. Provisions in all bedrooms and living room
1. 100% power back-up for elevators, common areas and pumps 2. 1500 KVA power back-up for each flat.
Round-the-dock security with My Gate App facility and CCTV in all common areas.
1. TV, telephone points and FTTP in living room and all bedrooms
OTIS and Mitsubishi Lift with Marble flooring.