Select Page

3, 2.5 & 2 BHK HOMES
SPREAD OVER G+18 FLOORS

ON BEGUR ROAD, BANGALORE

TROIKA /.

The word “Troika” is the Russian symbol for three horses pulling a chariot together and stands for three of a kind and describes the archetypal shape of the triangle in response to the physical geometry of the site.

STRATEGIC LOCATION

Windsor Troika is on Begur Main Road, just off the Bangalore­Hosur Road, in the southern part of the city.

EXCLUSIVE OPEN SPACE

It is the only project in the vicinity that has 3 side openings for 3BHK & 2 side openings for 2BHK. 

WINDSOR TROIKA

YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COUNTS TO CREATE THE FINEST

3BHK – TYPE B

1814 SQ FT OF COMFY ZONE

  • 76% CARPET AREA

  • TRIANGULAR TOWER BOOSTS VENTILATION

  • BRIGHT & AIRY FLATS

  • NO COMMON WALLS

  • 3 METERS CEILING HEIGHT

  • RETICULATED GAS SYSTEM

  • MULTI LEVEL CAR PARK

  • STRUCTURE BUILT WITH PRIMARY STEEL

  • HIGH QUALITY PORO-THERM BRICK WALLS

  • 12000 SQFT COMMERCIAL COMPLEX

  • 100 FEET WIDE CENTRAL ARCH

RICH, ELEGANT, COMFORTABLE AND BETTER ENGINEERED

BRIGHT & AIRY FLATS ENSURES VENTILATION

All flats are well engineered for better airflow around the buildings. The design boosts the flow of air into all rooms. Windsor Troika has atleast two balconies per apartment ensuring good air flow.

UPVC WINDOWS, LARGE BALCONIES, MORE SUNLIGHT

UPVC Sliding Windows allow more sunlight and more fresh air. At the same time when closed it allows to have a great view.

DOWNLOAD BROCHURE

MORE ROOM PER ROOM

Our well engineered building allows us to create more space within the same space. Our ceiling height is 3 meters with no visible beams, because there are no beams. All internal walls are not load bearing.

BRIGHT AIRY KITCHEN AND UTILITY

The Kitchen is positioned closer to the building line, it opens out into a fully ventilated utility. This is a best in class feature.

CONSTRUCTION IN FULL SWING

Constructing a well engineered building takes quite sometime but in our case our Engineering has cut down the construction time by 15% helping us save time & resources without compromising on the quality.

TRIANGULAR TOWER BOOSTS VENTILATION

We have worked on our Design process to make your flat feel ever ventilated & fresh. Along with this 7’ high UPVC windows allows ample of light to come-in at the same time stops the heat.

5 ACRES OF LAND WITH 80% OPEN SPACE

We optimised the building footprint down to just 20% of the total of 5 acres. The remaining 80% is a combination of green space & amenities for residents. We also improved on the industry norm by completely removing surface parking along the boundary wall and introducing multi-level parking.

IT’S ALL ABOUT BRANDS & QUALITY

We use top of the line building materials from brands like GEBRITE, HONEYWELL, OTIS/MITSUBHISI, QUEO, JSW/TATA STEEL, WEINERBERGER etc.

Clubhouse & Ameneties

Keep on Counting…

  • INFINITY SWIMMING POOL

  • SAUNA & STEAM | JACUZZI

  • MULTI GYM

  • CHILDREN’S PLAY AREA

  • OPEN AIR AMPHI THEATRE

  • CYCLING TRACK & CYCLING RINK

  • TENNIS COURT

  • SKATING RINK

  • AND MANY MORE OUTDOOR & INDOOR AMENITIES

+91 96328 04444

troika@windsordevelopers.com

Contact Us Now

13 + 6 =

RERA REG No: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/171214/001023

DISCLAIMER : The content mentioned on this website is for general information purposes only. While enough care is taken by Windsor Edifices Private Limited to ensure that information on the website is up to date, accurate and correct, readers are requested to make their independent enquiry before relying upon the same. In no event will Windsor Edifices Private Limited offer any warranty on the information made available, or be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage in connection with, the use of information in this website. By using or accessing the website, you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. Design, specifications, floor plans, brochures, 360-degree views and interactive plans etc., are subject to change without prior notice. Computer generated images; walkthroughs and render images are the artist’s impression and are an indicative of the actual designs. The contents of this website are meant to provide information to the readers of this website about ourselves including our various projects, etc. They are only for general information and are subject to change. By no stretch of imagination, the information on the website shall be construed as an advertisement and/or invitation or offer for sale. To find out more about projects/developments, please call +91 76764 30000 or visit our sales office during working hours and get in touch with authorized Windsor Edifices Private Limited sales representative.